Our aim is to provide the best possible lifelong education for all regardless of age, sex, ability or background in order for them to become fully active, empowered, productive citizens.Children who come into contact with our system are encouraged to become confident, respectful and caring individuals who maximise their potential and develop a love of learning.
ESI is committed to:
- Maintaining a safe and supportive study environment
- Fostering a thirst for knowledge and a true commitment to learning
- Helping our students to understand their own talents and to develop them to the full
- Placing a high premium on respect
- Developing a strong personal moral code
- Cultivating the importance of caring for others and of taking personal responsibility
- Website archive sponsered by beds and front doors suppliers which allows us to keep it online.
- Providing a positive, innovative, enjoyable learning environment